Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 4 food log/ day 5

Life happens and I had a "date" last night so I apologize for not posting yesterday. It is easy to be good when you have the day off without distractions, but it is the distractions that make life fun and exciting. Tomorrow I start a work extravaganza doing two doubles in a row at two different restaurants. Please do not expect much from me over the weekend, I will be keeping track of my food and will give you a huge update on monday along with my first weigh-in. I am actually excited for the weight-in because I feel great about what I have been doing.

Ok back to business. Yesterday my body was sore and tired. It felt like someone had punched me in my ribs. I know you have muscles there but who knew those little babies could hurt so bad. I decided to do an active recovery work out. It was great. Nice stretching and uhhhgggg abs. But hey, you can never do too many sit-ups right. After that, my wonderful roommate, had the idea to try belly dancing. So we did and it was so much fun. I would by no means call it a workout, but it made me feel sexy and put me in the right mood for the evening. =)

Day 4 food log
28            pts               food
26            2                 special k
25            1                 1/2 cup skim milk
18            7                 weight watchers pizza
15            3                 pita chips
8              7                 weight watchers lasagna
5              3                 pita chips
0              5                 almonds

Yesterdays challenge: This is a weird one. I have always been told that while on weight watchers you have to eat all of your points everyday. Plus you have to use your 35 bonus points per week. Last night, after my "friend" left, I was not very hungry and it was late and did not want to eat, but still had 5 points left. I did not know what to do so I ate 5 points worth of almonds. Challenge complete!

Am I right in saying this? Any advice? Your comments are welcome and much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment