Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 8. Rough day.

After posting yesterday, I think I hit a wall. Bad news is I still feel in a funk.  I feel weak and not motivated. I am exhausted. I told myself I was going to work out last night and did not. I ended up eating way to much and sitting on the couch watching movies all night. The weekend took a lot out of me physically but I think it is the emotional part that is really getting me down. Work was very stressful at Jack and I am still sick about it. I can't get over it. I got into a huge fight with a co-worker and he is the kind of guy who will make my life a living hell for the next couple of weeks. I know I am a strong woman but the wrath of **** is like no other. I actually considered quitting just so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

The damage I did last night to myself is bad, but not as bad as it could have been. I did stay in my points, I just used all of the 35 bonus. knowing that last week I was having such a hard time trying to figure out what to do with them ,it was such a battle in my head.  Food and emotions won. I was considering not telling the whole truth when writing this today, but that is not the point of all of this. I have to hold myself accountable for my actions and learn from them. And it is not about being honest with you all, it is about being honest with myself.

Food log day 7
 27        pts                  food
22          5                    turkey subway sub on whole wheat with lots of veggies
21          1                   provolone cheese
20          1                   light mayo
19          1                   lays light chips original
16          3                    stuffed mushrooms
6           10                  chicken parm
0            6                   mozz cheese

Bonus 35
35           pts               food
25           10               the other breast of chicken parm
19             6              mozz cheese
15             4              2 slices of bread without butter
11             4               1cup of spaghetti
0              11              chocolate frozen yogurt from ben and jerry's    1 pint.....ugggh I told myself to eat the whole pint so it would not be in the house today. Good, bad, who knows?

After getting that all out I feel better. No more feeling sorry for myself. I am headed to the store to get healthy food back in the house and I am going to make myself a very nice dinner. I love myself, I am worthy of this. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment