Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 3 with food log.

I woke up a very sore girl today,yesterdays workout was great and I can really feel it in my abs. Yes! Today I did 10lb slimdown yoga on exercise tv on demand. I have been criticized for working out at home and following the programs on demand. I must say I love it. I am not ready to go to public classes and when you fall out of a yoga pose nobody knows excerpt for your cat. So screw you haters, for me it works.

Day 3 food log-

28              pts                   food
27               1                     Dole frozen fruit
26               1                     skim milk                         ( combine together to make awesome smoothie)
19               7                     weight watchers pizza
18              1                      vegan boca burger
18              0                      mustard          
15              3                      koshi honey almond flax chewy bar
15              0                      greens
13              2                      olive oil
10              3                      stacy's pita chips
8                2                      sabra roasted garlic hummus
1                7                     rice chrispy bar        
 ( I know what you are thinking, what a waist of points,  but this is why I love weight watchers. You can eat whatever you want as long as you stayed within your points. You'll see.)
0               1                  Jello moose temptations
  ( I must really be craving sweets today.)


Daily Challenge- It was my first day at work on this new program. I work at a french bistro and we serve the most amazing frits with delicious sauces. Come check us out 11th and University =) But anyway, it always smells so good and you know how it is the guys in the kitchen will make a little extra for us and it is very hard to say no. But I did, challenge complete!






                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment