Monday, March 28, 2011

Food log day 1 with my first pictures.

If you have been following you will know that I have 28 points that I can eat today. Here is what I ate, get inspired!
28             pts            food
24             4               2 eggs over med
22             2                1slice of whole wheat toast dry
20             2                oil, I know I just bought butter spray
13             7                weight watchers pizza
10             3                Kashi TLC chewy granola bar
6               4                 I serving of hoisin pork stir-fry from the weight watchers cook book
3               3                 I cup uncle ben's 90 sec whole grain rice
1                2                94% fat-free pop corn
0                1                jello moose temptation dark chocolate

Challenge for the day- After having a staff meeting at work the owner offered us a bunch of yummy appetizers and wine on the house. OMG, I was starving after a two hour meeting and everything smelled so good. And, free wine, who can say no to that? THIS GIRL! I left after the meeting, went to the store, came home and made a delicious dinner. Day 1 challenge complete. 

Below are my "before pics". Not my proudest moment, but it is a great motivator to see yourself this way. In the end I will be glad I took these pictures.


5 comments:

  1. AHHHHH... get it girl! I keep saying I need to start and I kinda have... watching my intake a lot more than usually. I just have a hard time being able to afford everything healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said before...YOU ARE MY HERO!!! You are so brave & so beautiful to bear your body & soul, so proud of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!!!! Jamie, I know it can be expensive but I spent $100 yesterday at the grocery and that should last me a week. Just think, I have spent $100 on dinner and drinks in one night more than once in my life.

    Debbie- Thank you so much. You have always been such a positive light in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie I'm so proud of you and I am on the band wagon with you even if I can't quite participate in such a public way. I resisted truffle french fries today, choosing salad instead and only had one glass of wine while having lunch with a friend I hadn't seen forever. You know me and normally I would have had a cheese and mayo smothered sandwich ALONG with the truffle fries as well as a few glasses of wine. I have to say I was still more than satisfied after the meal and I didn't feel overly full or overly tipsy! lol! We can do this together and hopefully there will be a celebratory bikini reveal at the beach for us at the end of this thing!

    ReplyDelete